Main course. 1 person. Preparation 20 min.
- 80 g canned tuna in olive oil
- 1 slice Beemster Jong Belegen 30+
- 1 brown pistolet
- 160 g canned lentils
- 1 grilled bell bell pepper from pot + 1 tbsp. liquid
- 20 g corn salad
- 90 g grilled artichokes from jar
- sriracha hot chili sauce to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C. Drain the tuna. Cut the slice of cheese into 3 pieces. Cut the pistolet lengthwise into 3 slices. Divide the tuna between the sandwiches and spread the cheese on top. Bake about 5 min. in the oven until the cheese is nicely melted.
- Meanwhile, rinse the lentils under cold running water. Cut the bell bell pepper into strips.
- Place the lentils, bell bell pepper, corn salad and artichokes in a bowl and drizzle with the paprika liquid. Sprinkle with some pepper and salt, if desired. Drizzle the rolls with the sriracha to taste and serve with the salad.
Looking for other recipe inspiration? Then quickly visit our recipe page.