Breakfast dish. 6 pieces. Prepare 10 min + 15 min oven time.
- 6 slices of brown casino bread
- 60 g Beemster Jong Belegen 48+
- 30 g spinach
- 6 hen eggs
- 1 muffin tin with 6 cavities, greased
- rolling pin
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Meanwhile, cut the crusts off the bread and roll the slices as flat as possible with the rolling pin. Place the bread in the cavities of the muffin tin. Press firmly to form a bread tray.
- Shave the cheese into slices and place in the bread trays against the edges and on the bottom. Place the spinach leaves against the edges of the bread trays. Crack an egg into each tray.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in the center of the oven. The egg white will be solidified, and the yellow still runny. Remove from the mold. Sprinkle with black pepper.
Looking for other recipe inspiration? Then quickly visit our recipe page.