Lunch dish. 2 persons. Prepare 15 min.
- 2 eggs
- 6 slices of whole wheat casino bread
- 1 tomato
- ½ small red onion
- 2 tbsp tomato tapenade
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices Beemster 30+ Old
- 6 pickle slices
- Boil the eggs almost hard in 7 min. Quench under cold running water and peel them. Toast the slices of casino bread in the toaster. Cut the tomato into slices. Slice half the onion into rings as thin as possible.
- Spread 4 slices of toasted bread with a thin layer of tomato tapenade. Place a leaf of lettuce on top. Slice the eggs and place the slices of egg and onion rings on 2 of the toasted slices. On the other topped slices, place a slice of cheese, tomato slices and pickle slices.
- Place the slices with egg on top of the slices with cheese and top each club sandwich with an ungreased toasted slice of bread. Cut each club sandwich healthy in half diagonally, place on a plate and serve.
Looking for other recipe inspiration for lunch? Then quickly visit our recipe page.